Wednesday 14 January 2009

Looking Forward into 2009

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to spend some time thinking about what I wanted for myself in the coming year.

1)Move and create a balanced home with Mr. P
2)Travel to the Middle East to pursue my research and for pleasure
3)Finish writing my background chapter
4)Write up the majority of my case studies (Gobekli, Jerf, Nevali, Jericho, Asikli, Mureybet)
5)Spend more time exploring the British backcountry
6)Continue to explore healthy, cheap, and more diverse meals

Of these things, numbers 1, 5 and 6 will have the biggest impact on my quality of life, while the other 3 are more timeline items than goals per se, but as a PhD is one of the biggest projects someone can take on, I think it's important to acknowledge them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment